Dare to Lead™ Certified Training Program
Created from the research of Dr Brené Brown
- 90 Minute Introductory MasterClass, and/or:
- 16 Hour Program – over 2, 4 or 6 sessions
Contact us for a no obligation free discussion about DTL
Download a PDF Flyer – About the Dare to Lead™ Program here.
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals.
Brené is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy, and most recently completed a seven-year study on courageous leadership. She is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers.
The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitators focus on developing these courage- building skills through workshops, trainings, and coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership.
Further information about Brené and her research is available at daretolead.brenebrown.com
Dare to Lead™ certified training is proudly presented by SynergyIQ
Michelle’s dream is to create workplaces where people are valued and feel safe, and organisations that are great places to work and do business.
Leveraging her interest in people and organisational development, she traded in her accounting career to pursue her undergraduate and graduate degrees in human behaviour, organisational development and ethics.
In 2013, after holding a range of positions in human resources and senior management, Michelle founded SynergyIQ a management consultancy. Michelle now runs SynergyIQ with her two business partners, and a team of amazing consulting and change professionals specialising in leadership, culture, and change.
Michelle’s professional associations and accreditations include the Australian Human Resource Institute (CAHRI), Human Synergystics (OCI/OEI/LSI), the Leaders Institute of South Australia (GLF2013) and is a Certified DARE TO LEAD™ Facilitator.
Michelle is the author of “Energy Vampires Suck” – vol1&2, and the international bestseller “Culture Inc: create a business that delivers results and people love”.
Overview of 16 hour program:
- The Heart of Daring Leadership & Rumbling with Vulnerability Shame & Empathy
- Armored Leadership versus Daring Leadership Grounded Confidence and Rumbling Skills Living Into Our Values and BRAVING Trust
- Learning to Rise: The Rising Strong Process and Rumbling with Our SFDs
- The Revolution and Closing
Learning objections include:
- Learn the four courage building skill sets
- Learn how shame, scarcity, grief and comparison show up at work Understand the behaviours of Armoured Leaders as compared to Daring Leaders
- Learn how values operate in our professional lives and the role they play in integrity and daring leadership.
- Learn the daring leadership skills that help guide tough conversations including giving and receiving feedback.
- Discuss how the brain is wired for creating stories, and how these stories can affect our behavior.
- Integrating key learnings in professional (and personal) life.
Current Public Programs on EventBrite:
Dare to Lead™ – Courage Building Program (August)
2 Day Course – Use the button below to book
Dare to Lead™ – Courage and the HR Profession
2 day Course – Use the button below to book
Dare to Lead™ Information Session (1 hour free coffee session)
Use the button below to book