1 min read-
June 30, 2020
- Client – for-purpose organisation with 100 employees, including 25 admin staff.
- 5 Executive staff.
- The problem presented was ‘too many administration staff’ and that they required a ‘organisation restructure’.
- The main problem was the lack of capability in administration staff in continuous improvement.
- The systems and practices were outdated and cumbersome requiring a lot of manual intervention.
- We conducted a full administration review which highlighted significant inefficiencies in the processes and practices.
- There was overlaps of work, ineffective systems, and work that did not add value. New systems were recommended.
- New structure was created to support the business and the customer.
- We recommended an immediate reduction of 3 staff saving $150K pa.
- Workforce plan with capabilities documented.
- New administration services team developed, systems recommended.
- An action plan for a further saving of $1 million over 3 years.